In nowadays, digital services are being used for almost every sector. The music industry is digitalized far better than others. There are many digital music apps, tools, and services are available for online streaming for videos and songs. Spotify is a giant digital music streaming service. It is founded by Daniel Ek in October 2008. Spotify allows you to access millions of songs, podcasts, and videos from artists all over the world. However, this service is not available for many countries including India yet now. Spotify app has both free (with ads) and premium (without ads) versions.
Here is a trick using which you can use Spotify in India for Android and IOS phones. In order to use Spotify in India for Android phones, you need to follow the following steps.
Using Spotify For Android
Since Spotify is not available in India, so you cannot download it from Google Play Store. However, you can download it manually using the below-mentioned link.
We recommend to download Spotify for Android on a computer and then transfer the app file on your mobile. If you try to download from your Android phone, it will redirect you to Google Play Store, where you will get a message like “This app is not available for your country”. But you can still download manually it by clicking the following link.
- On the download page, click Manual Download link in front of Android section as shown in the following figure.
- Once you downloaded Spotify Android app, install the .apk setup file.
- Open the Spotify Android app and register with your email address.
- Now, download and install Hola Free VPN app from Google Play store and install it.
- Open the Hola Free VPN App and select the Spotify from the app list as shown in the following figure.
- In the Acces from drop-down list, select the United States country and click Open as shown in the following figure.
- Review the permission request and grant the appropriate permissions to the app.
- Now you can search your favorite videos and songs from the favorite artists. Enjoy the digital streaming using your Spotify Android app.
Using Spotify In India For IOS
If you are an iPhone user, the above trick will not work for you. To use Spotify for IOS/iPhone in India, you have to follow the following instructions:
- Download and install TunnelBear Free VPN Access app.
- Change the location to the United States in App Store.
- Download and install the Spotify app from the App Store.
- Once you installed Spotify App for IOS, open the TunnelBear Free VPN app and connect it to the VPN server.
- Change your location to the United States.
- Open the Spotify app and Sign Up or Sign In to the Spotify account.
That’s all you need to use Spotify in India for Android and IOS phones. If you face any issue while doing so, do comment to us.